"The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it." Samuel Johnson
Friday, June 6, 2014
22--Discovering Apps
For the Discovering Apps Thing I chose Apps Gone Free. I love it! You get a "Push" Notice when the new list is ready and read through the list to decide which if any you want to download. I have found apps to help you budget, apps to track your running. There's a ridiculous amount of photography based apps. But mostly, I've found new games! Amigo Pancho, Trip Trap, Inoqoni and Neon Thrust are current favorites! The bad part about this app is that if it sounds interesting, I download it. And I do it now, because it's free. I am getting a small collection of apps that I haven't used yet and worry about filling up my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment