"The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it." Samuel Johnson
Friday, June 6, 2014
Thing 16 - Audio
I put this Thing off for awhile. Apparently I am terrified of recording myself! So in 23 Things, we learn new things, we face our fears......
For this Thing I downloaded Audioboo. Then I created an account. Then I found my way to the record button. I talked about our big upcoming events to celebrate our city's sesquicentennial, as well as our 110th library anniversary. I named it, and the boo is tagged below:
http://audioboo.fm/boos/2230666-seaquitauqua-and-anniversary-plug
And ok, I think it sounds not bad. I hope I pronounced everyone's names correctly. But I can see the potential of this format, especially since watching the introduction. It would be a great interface to use with a photo if you're traveling and add a boo.
I shared my boo to our Facebook page and we'll see what response it gets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment