Monday, June 9, 2014

Thing 23 - Evaluation

As I've said, my Smart Phone is new to me, so what's changed? I now understand why everyone who has one is so addicted! You can do everything! I can waste time playing games and check the weather by looking at radar if the sky looks threatening. All on my phone, which fits in my pocket. It's absolutely astonishing how this technology has advanced! My favorite Thing to discover has been the games. I don't get to play as much as I may sound, but it's great to have them at hand and so easy to access. I also love the apps for Netflix and the Weather Channel. I did not connect with others while doing this Thing. I did share some of what I learned with co-workers and my Director. I would have loved the interactions with them if anyone else had participated. It's always easier to work together and share ideas and thoughts! There were several Things that didn't work well on my iPhone. I might suggest developing Things for phones and separate Things for tablets.... The Things that didn't work well on my phone were creating presentations and creating documents. Yes, I would participate again. The 23 Things programs have been very helpful in keeping me tuned in to the latest technology trends. One word sentence to describe this experience: Phenomenal! Thank you!

No comments: