"The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it." Samuel Johnson
Monday, April 28, 2014
Thing 10, Sharing Photos
For this Thing I installed the app for Instragram. I know it's been very popular the last few years, with people sharing pictures to Facebook that they uploaded to Instagram. So when I finally got in there I was a little disappointed in the filters they offer for adjusting photos. I thought they were very similar and not as versatile as they could be. I found a lot of friends and family using Instagram, so I think I'll stay! And I think the Library needs an Instagram account!
While looking through the suggestions I found a gem that the Los Angeles County Public Library and a Google search turned up other samples, including one here:
We are working on a promotional use of this idea--getting people to snap a photo of their Library on vacation or just anywhere, and when they show us or tag the library they are entered for a drawing. Just a fun idea to play with and get people excited about the Library. All thanks to this 23 Things homework!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment