Friday, April 11, 2014

Thing 9, Taking & Editing Photos

For Thing 9 I downloaded the Line Camera app. It's pretty neat. I went about the library, inside and out, taking pictures. Then I made a collage:
I enjoyed playing with the "Beauty" option--I took a photo of the interior of the library and turned it into art!
The basic camera that comes with my iPhone has a panoramic feature. I tried a shot of the interior of the building and came up with this beauty!
And finally, I wanted to recommend PicMonkey for photo collages. I created the following collage, and I'm also running a series of 100 Best Novels on our Facebook page.
To create these in PicMonkey, I went to "Design". Then picked from the many "Textures"--there are a lot of variables to adjust and play with. And then added text. Give it a try!

No comments: