"The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it." Samuel Johnson
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Thing 5, Note taking
I downloaded Remember The Milk and Dragon. Remember The Milk offers notetaking or notetaking based on a calendar. I like the simple option of creating a list. I am using this to keep a list for grocery shopping. As long as I don't forget my phone, I won't forget my list--how nice! The calendar feature is a little intimidating because ideally I would like to just make long term lists of to-do projects, not have to pick what date to finish them.
So then I tried Springpad. Now that's more like what I'm looking for. A simple interface in which I can create different lists and add things to them. I can stop carrying a notebook around with my to-do lists in it! This will be neat! I found my way to the Settings and changed my Theme and Accent colors. It's so simple I don't know what more to say about it!
Dragon will be a neat tool if ever I need to take notes on the fly.
Now I'm going to research how to remove the apps I do not like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment