Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thing 20: Games

I dove into this Thing with gusto! First I tried the often talked about Candy Crush Saga. I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.... So moved on! Next, I tried Frogger. Really is it all about the frog crossing the road? What happens when you make it across? It seems like you just do it again. I didn't care for that, or didn't want to keep playing. So moved on to Madness where the aliens are coming for the sheep. This one made no sense, so moved on again..... This time to Ninja Fishing. This is a little interesting, but will take some time to master. Not sure why I want to slice the fish I just caught, but there's some potential there. But still not the ideal game for me. So I tried Fruit Ninja. I like this one! Fruit is throw up and you swipe with your finger to slice it in half for points. It's fun! But I fell back to a classic--solitaire! Thanks for re-awakening my addiction! I started out looking for Tetris, but those were all paid apps, so I went for the solitaire. Perfect brain game that's hard to stop playing!

No comments: