Friday, May 9, 2014

Thing 12, Books

For Thing 12 I tried Audiobooks. I was initially very excited about this opportunity to listen to audio books for free. I downloaded the app, found some great titles....and then realized its not for download, only streaming. I like to listen to audio during long drives, and this means I'd have to be streaming and using minutes, which could get (would get) expensive. But their selection of titles is very impressive! I wanted to try another of the apps to see if I liked it better, so I tried the iStoryBooks app. This is a neat collection of about 25 books that are read aloud, with the text below so you can read along. What a neat app to have on my phone for the next time I see my little grand-nieces! I would still like to find a free downloadable audio content, if you know of a good app/site, please let me know!

No comments: