Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thing 14 - Creating a Video

I decided to give Magisto a try for this Thing. After installing the app, I chose pictures of the library that I've been taking for 23 Things assignments. Once I learned to expand to see all of my photos, this part was a breeze. I picked about 10 pictures, then picked then picked a Style and Song and here's what I got: http://www.magisto.com/video/NABAN1hRHzQ-D0BpYw Then I tried another mixing some historic library photos with modern ones. Because you are so limited in a free account, though, I couldn't make this as cool as it could be considering the content that I have... http://www.magisto.com/video/N1AFOF0OC2giRQFhCzE I don't like this so much. I think they messed up the order I had them in and I don't care for the cropping--it's inappropriate on some of the pictures... Then I tried one with family pictures and video from Easter weekend hiking with my family: http://www.magisto.com/video/OllBJ0sEHDo6D04B I like this. But again, I don't really like the theme I chose. It took the color out of the photos. And it didn't format my video as vertical. But overall this is a neat free app with lots of potential!

No comments: