Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thing 13 - Presentations

So I tried Deck for this Thing. I didn't really care for this app, at least as used on my iPhone. Scrolling through my photos to find the ones I wanted to use was nauseating. And then when I did find and add photos, it would not allow me to turn them. Then I couldn't figure out how to save my file directly to my blog using my phone. So I set up a Dropbox account, as that is one of the options for exporting from Deck. I then uploaded my presentation to Dropbox and can access from my desktop computer to upload to my blog. However, the pictures didn't transfer. I couldn't save a PDF to my blog, so I saved the file to my computer. And I can't convert the file to anything else. This would likely work much better on a larger platform, such as an iPad. On my iPhone this was a total failure. The presentation I put together used photos of my pallet chicken coop in progress to completion. Wish you could see it!

No comments: