This is more dangeroulsy addictive stuff you're exposing me to. I'll never have free time again thanks to YouTube and 23 Things.
I spent more time in YouTube because most of the searches in Google video led back to YouTube! I felt comfortable searching there, following related links to more sites.
What a wonderful way to post local community events--I found clips from a local parade and a funny bit done at our county fair.
I posted two videos to my blog because they made me laugh! Bionic Student leads a kid around the library in one, and the other is a good old fashioned version of library dominoes!
I think this would be great fun for our teen group to work together on. In fact there was a nice domino video that highlighted a teen area. We have the camera, so why not. We could also use that camera to record our programs and post them online. That would be a fun way to share a program with someone who couldn't attend... Some how-to's or a library tour on our website would be great fun to put together...
No comments:
Post a Comment