In Thing 8 we were to work with any of a number of sites that can take our images and display them in a fun and fancy way. I went to slide.com after seeing the fun example in the email from 23 Things news. I had so much fun I made two--one is a prism of my images and the other melts my images, like the snow will be melting away tomorrow afternoon.
The amount of things you are exposing us to is mindnumbing...
Yes, this site was pretty easy to use. I was trying to copy the address and paste it into my blog with no luck. So hey, I clicked the help button and oila, at slide you can log in to your blogger account and it will load it directly to your blog as a post. Super simple, once you read the instructions!
Could our library use this?! Sure, what a fun way to display images of past speakers or pull images together for storyhour and show people what we're up to. I can see how important a visual tool such as this and the other tools we've already covered, can be beneficial to a library as eye candy on their websites.
Yes, I'd recommend this to others. Co-workers working on 23 Things and family alike.
I haven't used any other sharing tools like these. I hope to explore them further and use them more!
1 comment:
I'm really into kaleidoscopes so I love your slide show. You are doing great. Remember, 23 Things on a stick ends April 16. Robin
Post a Comment