Yes and no about how much time this took. Some of the Things were quick, a few, but for the majority it's taken me a lot of time to figure everything out. I hadn't set foot in the 2.0 world--even though I thought I had a clue, I didn't, and it took me baby steps to get this far. Was it worth it, oh absolutely. I feel like I have my finger on the pulse of 2.0 thanks to all of these Things... And the more I continue to explore and learn how to navigate the easier it will continue to get. But I'm the only one in my library to get this far... I'd encourage the entire staff to work through the Things project, whether they meet the goal date or create their own.
I commit to keeping up with Library 2.0. I'll primarily check my RSS library feeds as they have proven very useful, as well as keeping up with the 23 Things ning (and I hope other Plum Creekers join in too!).
No comments:
Post a Comment