I searched for and found a podcast for Prairie Home Companion and subscribed the the News. How fun! But it was only the news and I really enjoy their Ruth Harrison, Reference Librarian segments, so tried all of the Directories listed in Thing 19 searching for podcasts just of Ruth. I only found success in Yahoo's Search. But you had to listen to the whole show... This was on the Prairie Home Companion website. There was a search feature so I searched for Ruth Harrison. This brought up a whole list of skits featuring Ruth and you can listen to the podcast easily, try this one from Christmas! "These are the books I meant to read in life..."
I've had some previous experience with podcasts. MPR makes many of their local morning and afternoon shows available as a podcast. I've used this to catch a full show that I heard only part of during a lunch break or something. I've also found podcasts of several MN authors in their publishers website. Check out Edinborough Press...
No comments:
Post a Comment